For Academic Programs
• For ACAE Accredited Programs
• For Prospective ACAE Applicants
Application & Fee Structure Overview for:
Ongoing Au.D. Programs (PDF)
Initial Program Status for Au.D. Programs (PDF)
ACAE CAP/Application Link
• List of ACAE Accredited Programs
Recent ACAE Accreditation Decisions - 2010:
ACAE meets at least twice a year in the spring and fall. Doctoral programs in audiology, i.e., the Au.D., are reviewed at the first meeting following an onsite visit. At its meeting in December 2010, The ACAE Board of Directors voted to award the status of Accreditation to two academic programs in audiology following the review of the Self-Study and Preliminary Site Visit Reports.
* Accreditation - The Program in Audiology, Division of Speech and Hearing Sciences, Department of Allied Health Sciences, School of Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC. Accreditation Dates: December 1, 2010 – December 31, 2017.
* Accreditation - The Department of Audiology, College of Allied Health and Nursing, Health Professions Division, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL. Accreditation Dates: December 1, 2010 – December 31, 2017.
*Accreditation -The Program in Audiology & Communication Sciences, A Division of CID at Washington University School of Medicine St. Louis, MO. Accreditation Dates: April 1, 2008 – April 30, 2015
* Accreditation - Audiology Program, Department of Communication Disorders, The Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow College of Health Professions, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI. Accreditation Dates: April 1, 2007 – April 30, 2014